Spark is a game about exploring ideas.
Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet is a tale of two families torn apart by family loyalty and romantic love. Moby Dick, by Herman Melville, focuses on the cost of vengeance. Spark helps you tell those kinds of stories, examining your characters’ motivations, convictions, and perspectives. The game helps you explore ideas, perspectives and beliefs, to help you learn more about yourself. In Spark, you make meaningful choices to drive the story forward.
Spark is a game about creating worlds.
Spark gives you a fun and easy way to build engaging settings that explore different themes and ideas that your players care about. Play in your own collaboratively built world, or in one of the published settings;
- NeoNihon: Shogunate Science Fiction
- Quiet Revolution: Montreal Police Drama
- The Elemental Kingdom: Fantasy under Siege
Why is it awesome?
Spark is a tabletop roleplaying game about challenging your characters beliefs while building and exploring new worlds. It offers:
- A system that’s easy to GM, great for pickup games with little advance planning.
- Collaborative setting creation for making a unique world of feuding factions and interesting ideas.
- Character generation that creates instant character connections and emotional ties.
Buy this game in PDF! ($10)
This game is now out of print. You can get electronic copies of the Spark RPG, in PDF, Mobi and Epub formats right here!
The Player’s Side of the Screen (Kickstarter Beta version)
Die Heart (Kickstarter Beta version)
Aggregate Cognizance (Kickstarter Beta version)
The Nerd’s Domain (Full version)
Tales of a GM (Full version)