Spark is a game about creating worlds both fantastic and mundane. Explore vast ideas and challenging your beliefs.
Challenge your Beliefs
Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet is a tale of two families torn apart by family loyalty and romantic love. Moby Dick, by Herman Melville, focuses on the cost of vengeance. Spark helps you tell those kinds of stories, examining your characters’ motivations, convictions, and perspectives. The game helps you explore ideas, perspectives, and beliefs, to help you learn more about yourself. In Spark, you make meaningful choices to drive the story forward.
Spark gives you a fun and easy way to build engaging settings that explore different themes and ideas that your players care about. Play in your own collaboratively built world, or in one of the published settings;
- NeoNihon: Shogunate Science Fiction
- Quiet Revolution: Montreal Police Drama
- The Elemental Kingdom: Fantasy under Siege
Spark is a tabletop roleplaying game about challenging your character’s beliefs while building and exploring new worlds. It offers:
- A system that’s easy to GM, great for pickup games with little advance planning.
- Collaborative setting creation for making a unique world of feuding factions and interesting ideas.
- Collaborative scene-framing, so everyone has a say in what comes next.
- Character generation that creates instant character connections and emotional ties.
Out of Print
Format : 208 page, 6”x9” softcover